Translate

Wednesday 2 June 2010

DJ Koco & DJ Panzo - All The Way Live! Vol. 01 (320 kbs)


Tracklist
Riott - Drop On You
Blind Mice - The Book Of Bm
Rakim - Last Resort
D-Flow - Don't Know Me
Oktober - N.Y.C.
Ready Ta Roll - Drug Game
Dumar - I'm Not The Herb You're Lookin' 4
The Bancheez - Start My Mission
N.Y.C. Radio Tuning
Captain G.Wiz - All The Way Live
Flynamic Force - A Word To The Wize
Kay D & Dj Statsh - My Rhyme Is Kept
Stedy B - Serious
Mc Jewel - I Am A Poet
B.D.P. - Poetry
Lord Finesse - Baby You Nasty
Jimmy Spicer - I Rock Boots
Pee Breaks
Priority One - I Can't Go For That
Stetsasonic - Go Stetsa I
Tootskee & Czar Mc - Give A Skeezer a Chance
Sly & The Family Stone - Advice
Fine Breaks
Kid Capri - Joke's On You Jack (Remix)
Burning Bridges
Funky President
 Freshco - R U Ready?
Koko Taylor - Love You Like A Woman
Young-Holt Unlimited - Rubber Lips
Main Source - Snake Eyes
Stone Alliance - Sweetie-Pie
Bill Deal & The Rhondels - Tuck's Theme
Maestro Fresh-Wes - Fine Tune Da Mic
Diamond D - Best Kept Secret
Fat Joe - Watch The Sound
Premier's Classic Sounds
J Rock - Drug Dealer
Mobb Deep - Cop Hell
Sparrow - Physics(remix)
Doo Wop - Da Bounce Master
Big L - You Know What I'm About
Zoo York Juggling
Dj.Jazz - R.A.P.
Az - The D.L.
Pleasure - Bouncy Lady
Big Daddy Kane - Word To The Mother
Gang Starr - Words I Manifest
James Brown - Bring It Up
Gang Starr - DJ Premier In Deep Concentration

1 comment: