Translate

Saturday 3 July 2010

DJ Jazzy Jeff - Live From Nowhere (90's Classic Mix) (320 kbs)


Tracklist
Notorious B.I.G. - Warning
Black Whoa - Whoa
Jay-Z - Lucifer
Mary J. Blige - I Can Love You
Notorious B.I.G. - Ten Crack Commandments
Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
Gwen Mc Crae-Rockin' Chair - Blazhay Blazhay-Danger
Fugees - Fugee-Lah
Jeru The Damaja - Come Clean
Jeru The Damaja - The Bitches
Carl Thomas - Wish I Never Met Her
Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)
Nas - It Ain't Hard To Tell
Lady Of Rage - Afro Puffs
Rahzel - All I Know
De La Soul - Ooh
Flipmode Squad - Take That
The Roots - Love Of My Life
Das Efx - Hip Hop
Ol'dirty Bastard - Brooklyn Zoo
Keith Murray - The Rhyme (Slum Village Remix)
Slum Village - The Look Of Love
The Roots - Dynamite
The Roots - Ain't Sayin' Nothin' New
A Tribe Called Quest - The Love
A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
Jay-Z - 99 Problems (Pete Rock Remix)
Pete Rock & Grand Agent - This Is What They Meant
Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest
Notorious B.I.G. - I Got A Story To Tell
Nortorious B.I.G. - Machine Gun Funk
KRS One - Sound Of The Police (Interlude)
KRS One - Black Cop
KRS One - Outta Here
KRS One - Step Into A World (Rapture's Delight)
Gangstarr - Dwyck
Gangstarr - Mass Appeal
Gangstarr - Code Of The Streets
Fugees - Nappy Heads (Remix)
Mantronix - Fresh Is The World (Interlude)
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
Das Efx -  Jussummen (Pete Rock Remix)
Brand Nubians - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down
The Liks - Make Room
KRS One - Return Of The Boom Bap
Cru - Just Another Case
Diamond D - Sally Got A One Track Mind
KRS One - I Can't Wake Up
Organized Konfusion - Fudge Pudge



No comments:

Post a Comment