Translate

Thursday 16 February 2012

DJ Vinroc & Shortkut - So Much Soul 8


Thanks to Vinroc & Shortkut for putting this free mix up!!!


DJ Shortkut

Asheru & Blue Black / Soul
Dwele / Timeless
Fire Dept / Track 19.
D'angelo / Found My Smile Again
Ryan Leslie / I-r-i-n-a
Darien Brockington / He Will Break Your Heart
Rahsaan Patterson / The Only One For Me
Zo! & Tigallo / I'm Only Human
Eric Roberson / Borrow You
Robert Glasper Experiment Ft. Erykah Badu / Afro Blue
Elle Varner / Runaway
Q-tip Ft D'angelo / I Believe
Collage / Do What You Gotta Do
Brand New Heavies / Stay This Way

Vinroc

Vinroc / Somuchsoul Melody
N.e.r.d. (The Neptunes) / Am I High (Feat. Malice)
Jean Grae / Not The One
Full Crate / She Was Fly (Feat. Mar)
Suff Daddy / D.i. Luv
Q-tip / You
Bugz In The Attic / Don't Stop The Music Ft. Steve Spacek
Hidden Beach Recordings / 21 Questions
Tiron & Ayomari / All My Love Ft. Yummy Bingham
Union / Time Leak Feat. Talib Kweli (Flako Remix)
Mike Baker The Bike Maker / Up Feat. Trackademicks & 1-o.a.k.
Benny Sings  /  New Bed
Frank Ocean  /  Thinking About You
Gotye Feat Kimbra  /  Somebody I Used To Know (M-phazes Remix)

NEW LINK 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment