Translate

Monday 14 November 2016

Kevin Keith & The Dirty Dozen 105.9 WNWK March 19, 1994 (320kbs)


DJ Eclipse shared this on his mixcloud sometime ago, this is another one of those shows I managed to extract the HQ mp3....enjoy




DJ Eclipse - "There's no way I'm going to remember all of the Dirty Dozen, but shout out to Mecca and Bishop Lord who were part of the crew and held it down when Kevin Keith was not there. KK&TDD came on from 1am-2am right after The Awesome Two and this particular show was from the same night as my last A2 upload. Kev's show was based more on guests and the newest music they could find which meant not really mixing records, but playing joints straight off cassettes. Their guests on this episode were Da King & I (Izzy Ice & DJ Majesty) who also brought up Duo Die (Free & Sid) who now go by Duo Live (veterans of selling cds in front of Fat Beats). Funny enough, Izzy also shouts out Strictly Roots who were in the place obviously late from missing their spot on The Awesome Two's show. Lots of dope joints from the live Hiero performance (6:12) to the commercials promoting "Mad Wednesdays" (22:17) and a Dooable Arts event (25:09) to Da King & I interview (26:34) and freestyle with Iz & Free (52:18)."

Tracklist:

Hiero - Live Performance
Tragedy-Mad Brothas Know His Name-acapella over A Tribe Called Quest-Scenario (Remix) instrumental
Poetry - Rhyme Writer
Da Henchmen – Flippin' With Da Henchmen
Smif-N-Wesson - Bucktown
Adverts Mad Wednesdays
Talk Break
Da King & I Interview
Da King & I ‎- Tears (Ignorant Tears Mix)
Talk Break
Trends of Culture Ft. Da King & I & Pudgee - Comin' From The Underground
Izzy Ice & DJ Majesty-Soul Man
King Just - Warriors Drum
Magic Juan - Keeps On (Unreleased)
A Tribe Called Quest & De La Soul - Sh.Fe.Mc's
Talk Break
Da King & I Freestyle
Ill Al Skratch - Around My Way



2 comments:

  1. Peace Jamo,

    Thanks for this one fam.

    The Blanks...

    Tragedy-Mad Brothas Know His Name-acapella over A Tribe Called Quest-Scenario (Remix) instrumental?
    Poetry-Rhyme Writer
    Da King & I ‎- Tears (Ignorant Tears Mix)
    Trends of Culture ft Da King & I & Pudgee-Comin' From The Underground
    Izzy Ice & DJ Majesty-Soul Man (1988)
    Magic Juan-Keeps On (Unreleased)

    Jaz from J.M.S.
    http://jazsmusikspot.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete