Translate

Wednesday 29 December 2021

DJ DS - From The Archive Vol. 3: Preemo The Damaja (320kbs)


DJ DS - 
I'm currently self-isolating as I'm awaiting a Covid-19 PCR test result so I thought I'd dig into my old hard drive and pull out another mix "From the Archive".  Number 3 is a mix of tracks from Jeru The Damaja's first two classic albums, "The Sun Rises in the East" & "Wrath of the Math".  These were produced by my favorite producer ever, the almighty DJ Premier.

This mix was recorded back in 2016 in one take, with no planning as was always the case back then.  All I've done is layer a couple of vocal samples and drops to update it a bit.  There's some doubles & tricks but it's mainly just blended together.  The music really does the talking on this one!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the mix and if you do, please like, share, comment, repost & all that good stuff.  I really appreciate it and always reply with thanks!

RIP Del SoulCondor - we all miss you brother.




4 comments:

  1. Huge thanks for posting this again mate. Hugely appreciate it. You know I'm a huge fan of the site and everything you do!! Have a great new year Jamo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word. LTTB is second to none.

    ReplyDelete