Translate

Sunday 1 January 2012

DJ Premier - Live from HeadQCourterz 30 December 2011


DJ Premier did a dope 80's special mix for his last show of 2011.......


Divine Force / Holy War (Live)
Ultramagnetic Mcs / Ego Trippin
Biz Markie / Biz Is Goin Off
Utfo / Bite It
Superlover Cee & Cassanova Rud / Do The James
Just-Ice / Going Way Back
Run DMC / Together Forever (Live)
Mc Lyte / I Cram To Understand You
Sweet Tee & Jazzy Joyce / It's My Beat
DJ Hollywood / Hollywood's World
LL Cool J / I Cant Live Without My Radio
Salt 'N' Peppa / My Mike Sounds Nice
M.C. Shan / The Bridge
Boogie Down Productions / South Bronx
M.C. Shan / Kill That Noize
Boogie Down Productions / The Bridge Is Over
Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5 / Flash It To The Beat (Live)
Kool G Rap & Dj Polo / It's A Demo
Schooly D / Psk
T La Rock / It's Yours
T-Ski Valley / Catch The Beat
Classical Two / Rap’S New Generation
Big Daddy Kane / Raw
Arthur Baker / Breakers Revenge
G.L.O.B.E. & Whiz Kid / Play That Beat
Afrika Bambaata & The Soul Sonic Force / Planet Rock
Eric B. & Rakim / My Melody
Wild Style Ost / Double Trouble Live At The Amphitheater


No comments:

Post a Comment