Translate

Thursday 3 July 2014

DJ Jazzy Jeff & MICK - Summertime 5


Biz Markie / Summertime 5 Intro (Produced By 6th Sense)
The Main Ingredient / Let Me Prove My Love
Alicia Keys / You Don T Know My Name
Missy Elliot / Sock It To Me (Remix)
Usher / Bad Girl
Jay Z / So Ambitious
Ramp / Daylight
The System / Don T Disturb This Groove
Herbie Hancock / Watermelon Man
Supercat / Dolly My Baby
Beatnuts / Props Over Here
De La Soul F. Common / Tha Bizness
Common / Remindin  Me Of Sef
Naughty By Nature / Feel Me Flow
Da Brat / Give It To You
Epmd / Et The Funk Flow
Born Jamericans / Send My Love
Swv Michael Jackson / Right Here Human Nature
Montell Jordan / Omethin For The Honeyz
Diamond D / I Went For Mine
Kwame / The Rhythm
Raphael Saadiq & Q-Tip / Get Involved
Snoop Dogg / Beautiful
Biz Markie / Spring Again
Zhane / Groove Thang (Jeff S That DJ Edit)
Zhane / Hey DJ
Wreckx-N-Effect / Rump Shaker
Stevie Wonder / Sir Duke
Digital Underground / The Humpty Dance
Donald Byrd / You & Music
Jay Z / Encore
Bell Biv Devoe / Do Me
Guy / Groove Me
Bobby Brown / My Prerogative
Bell Biv Devoe / Poison
Funkadelic / Knee Deep (Jorun Remix)
De La Soul / Me Myself & I
Kurtis Blow / He Breaks
Blue Boy / Remember Me (Jim Sharp Remix)
Salt-N-Pepa / Shoop
The Roots / Stay Cool
Janet Jackson / Got Til It S Gone
Joni Mitchell / Big Yellow Taxi
Cam Ron / Hey Ma
Erykah Badu / Bag Lady
Keith Murray / Get Lifted (Remix)
Ill Al Scratch / I Ll Take Her
Questionmark Asylum / Hey Look Away
Bobby Vinton / Sealed With A Kiss (Chi Duly And Mick Outro)


No comments:

Post a Comment