Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

DJ Seiji & Southpaw Chop - Tutorial Time Vol. 2 (320 kbs)



Really dope mix here, part 2 in this series!!!  Japan's finest  rocking the 1's & 2's

Enjoy :)

Southpaw Chop Intro
The Nonce / Mix Tapes
Moments / Sexy Mama
I'll Mentality / Lovin 'U4 Dayz
I'll Mentality / Lovin 'U4 Dayz (Remix)
Citizen Kane / Elements Of Mind
Ohio Players / Sweet Sticky Thing
Mytee G. Poetic / Com'n Wit Nuff Ruffness
Gang Starr / Doe In Advance (Inst)
Gang Starr / Gotta Get Over
Bas Blasta / Dangerous
Bas Blasta / The Rhythm
John Klemmer / Free Soul
ED OG & Da Bulldogs / Less Than Zero
Q-Ball & Curt Cazal / One Time
Grover Washington, Jr / Hydra
Black Moon / How Many Emcees (Remix)
Kaotic Style / 6 Mc's
DJ Seiji / Intro
Broadway / Must Stay Paid
Wu-Tang Clan / After The Laughter Comes Tears
Jeru The Damaja / Ain't The Devil Happy
Mannish Feat. Real Thorough / Expect That (Bird Mix)
Grav / City To City
Ruff Draf / Da 'clipz Go On
Dif Productions / Skinz
Concrete Click / Keep It Street
Maylay Sparks / Unusual Styles
Power Hittin Artist / Chasin Clouds ('94 Basment Style)
Da Great Deity Dah Feat. Quiet Storm Ibn Nur 720 / Indecent Proposal
Da Bush Babees / Remember Me (Salaam Remi Version)
Da Regulaterz / Listen Up (Remix)
Gashouse / Avengence


4 comments:

  1. Just FAT! Thanks a lot Jamo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you that I've never reviewed a restaurant on Yelp, fought with someone on YouTube, re-Tweeted a pic of a hot chic with her mammary glands busting out the seams, shared a link or anything of the sort, I'm simply too lazy or I don't care enough. BUT, after finding myself on your page whenever I have free time and eagerly awaiting a new blog posting I feel compelled to breakout of my digital laziness just to say thank you. I appreciate the wealth of information that you're sharing, in fact the Sniper community appreciates it. Whether it's a blog entry or a comment you post on McCarterBrown, you always bring a sense of knowledge and know-how to the table. As a new Sniper I can always count on having my various questions answered simply by digging through the archives of your blog and for that I thank you. Should we ever meet on the field you can count on me for a free beer and a chicken sandwich with waffle fries... Thanks bro! Friv kogama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, I wanted to ask you : could you please re up the Dj Seiji mixes please ? Especially the crate diggas lessons, please ? Have a good day, I thank you in advance.Say safe

    ReplyDelete