Translate

Sunday 29 October 2017

Funkmaster Flex & Westwood - BBC Radio 1 08 July 1995 (320 kbs)


Funkmaster Flex & Westwood's New York Rap Exchange, not to be missed back then, and always had to make sure I was stocked up with blank tapes..Enjoy!!



Side A
Hodge - Head Nod
Grand Puba - I Like It
GZA - Labels
Big Kap Feat. Da Ladies - Big Kap Is Illin'
Big L - MVP
Method Man – I'll Be There For You / You're All I Need To Get By
Notorious BIG - One More Chance (Hip Hop Mix)
Cella Dwellas Freestyle
Flip Squad
Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Players Anthem
Smif-N-Wessun - Sound Bwoy Bureill

Side B
Is New York In The House
Mad lion - Own Destiny
Ini Kamoze - Listen Me Tic (Woyoi) (Bad Boy Remix)
Raekwon - Criminology
Pudgee Ft. B.I.G. & Lord tariq - Think Big
AZ - Sugerhill
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me (Blend)
Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest
Ol Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II (Blend)
Monica - Don't Take It Personal (Blend)
Brandy - Baby
Ini Kamoze - Hotter This Year
Dougie Fresh - Where's Da Party At?

Side C
Dougie Fresh - Where's Da Party At?
Bounty Killer – Cellular Phone (Remix)
Funkmaster Flex & The Ghetto Celebs - Safe Sex, No Freaks
Strictly Roots - Brothers Die'n Everyday
King Just - No Flow On The Rodeo
Onyx - Live Niguz
Mad Skillz - The Nod Factor
Cella Dwellas - Good Dwellas
Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex, Coups Bimaz & Benz
Mobb Deep - Eye For An Eye
Big Daddy Kane, Scoob Lover Freestyle
Doug E Fresh - It's On

Side D
Doug E Fresh - It's On
Method Man & Redman - How High
Redman - Can't Wait (Remix)
Erick Sermon - ????
Notorious BIG - Mister Cee Frestyle
Kool G. Rap & DJ Polo – Check the Bitch
Method Man - I Get My Thang In Action
Krs-One Freestyle
Phone Calls


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for continuing to update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now this confuses me as this dude posted a show with ODB doing the Top 10 at 10 on the same date
    https://www.mixcloud.com/scantsquad/weswood-radio-one-rap-show-080795-pt2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeellll...All I know is I dated my tapes as I recorded them so I'm pretty sure it's right...

    ReplyDelete