Translate

Thursday 3 September 2015

DJ Koco - 45's Live Rap Mix 2 (320 kbs)


More 7" vinyl being cut up by Japan's DJ Koco.......

De La Soul / Buddy Ft. The Jungle Brothers
Black Sheep / Try Counting Sheep
A Tribe Called Quest / Electric Relaxation Instrumental
A Tribe Called Quest / Can I Kick It?
Q-Tip / Move
Q-Tip / Vivrant Thing
Busta Rhymes / Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Busta Rhymes / Do The Bus-A-Bus
The Beatnuts / Watch Out Now
Nas / If I Ruled The World
Nas / Is Like
Paul Nice Featuring Masta Ace / BK
Pharoah Monche / Simon Says
Canibus / Golden Terra Of Rap
Akinyele / Break A Bitch Neck Ft. Kool G Rap
Main Source / Time (Alt. Mix)
Guru / Respect The Architect
Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs / Be A Father To Your Child
Ed O.G. & Da Bulldogs / I Got To Have It
Take 6 / Spread Love (The 45 King Remix)
Dr Dre & Snoop / Still D.R.E.
Blackstreet / No Diggety
Smif-N-Wessun / Home Sweet Home
The Notorious B.I.G. / Warning
Damian Marley & Notorious BIG / Welcome To Jamrock Remix
Jay-Z / It's A Hard Knock Life
Fatlip / I Got The Shit (Instrumental)
Jay-Z / Girls, Girls, Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment