Translate

Sunday 19 June 2016

DJ Kaamen - Break Of Dawn (320kbs)


Nice mix from DJ Kaahem, Japan Mix CD :)

DJ Kaamen / Break Of Dawn Intro
The Fatback Band / (Hey)I Feel Real Good
Large Professor Feat. Mikey D & Lotto / Pump Ya Fist
Main Source / Looking At The Front Door
Gangster D / Smooth
Eric B. & Rakim / I Know You Got Soul
Eric B. & Rakim / Don't Sweat The Technique
Eric B. & Rakim / Casualties Of War
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo / I Declare War
Stetsasonic / Go Stetsa
Stetsasonic / Hip Hop Band
Uptown / Dope On Plastic
King Of Swing / Top Jockin' James
Miami / Chicken Yellow (Let Me Do It To You)
John Davis & The Monster Orchestra / I Can't Stop (Kenny Dope's Remix)
B.A.D. Rep / Nothing Can Stop Us Now
Ultramagnetic Mc's / Message
Ultramagnetic Mc's / Ease Back
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth / Good Life (Group Home Mix)
Epmd / I'm Housin' (U.K. Mix)
Cash Money & Marvelous / The Mighty Hard Rocker
Big Daddy Kane / Here Comes Kane,scoob And Scrap
Kool G Rap & DJ Polo / Poison
Lord Finesse & DJ Mike Smooth / Slave To My Soundwave
Rufus Thomas / Itch And Scratch
Stezo / Put Your Body Into It
D.J. Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip / The Mic I Grip
Big Daddy Kane / Raw
Main Source / Peace Is Not The Word To Play
Large Professor / Key To The City
Blue Mitchell / Ojos De Rojo


No comments:

Post a Comment