Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Marley Marl - Pirate Radio 105.9 WNWK January 7, 1995 (320 kbs)


Bomb tape from DJ Eclipse, "No guest DJs on this one. Marley held it down by himself, but not without some help from KL (R.I.P.) on the mic. Straight mixes, blends and some straight out of the House of Hits joints played with mic breaks at 4:11, 28:14 and 53:33."





Brandy - I Wanna Be Down (Blend)
Talk Break
Sah-B - Bring The Funk (Unreleased)
Ten Thieves - It Don't Matter
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I Get Physical
Kamakaze - Spread It Around (Original)
Channel Live - Mad Izm (Buckwild Remix)
Talk Break
Hostyle - Rugged
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. II
World Renown ‎– How Nice I Am (S.I.D. Remix)
O.C. - Born 2 Live
Nine - Me, Myself & My Microphone
Da Youngsta's - Illy Filly Funk
Talk Break


No comments:

Post a Comment